Tehilim1

Tehilim1
Hold On To The Written Torah

Monday, December 3, 2012

Fear Not



If I haven’t mentioned it before I would like to suggest that we can live without fear. How do I do that you should ask? Well I have discovered it is not an easy thing, to live without fear. But it is possible however. Look at what Yahweh spoke in
Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 41: 8-10 “But you, Israel, are My servant, Yaakov whom I have chosen, the descendants of Avraham My friend. You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest regions, and said to you, you are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away: Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your Elohim. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” This is very encouraging when we feel that we are slipping into that dreadful state of fear and anxiety. We can feel confident that no matter where we are on this planet, that Yahweh has created, that He will help us and uphold us.
It is a wonderful thing to know that we are chosen and that we are not cast away. To know that we are strengthened by Yahweh our Elohim should give us the confidence and joy to combat any fear that wells up from within our pool of despair, that has been created by the negative bombardment, from all those who have filled the pool with doubtful and deceptive words.
It is even possible to live without fear when we are faced with economic uncertainty. This however, can seem a bit more difficult especially when our finances are tied to our being able to stay in our homes and keep the lights on. When a person is faced with this particular reality, that individual must grab onto a passage like Yeshayahu 41: 8-10 with both hands and accept it as a reality for ones life.
So it is possible to live life without fear, even when we feel afraid, we can turn to the promise of Yahweh our Elohim and be courageous!

No comments:

Post a Comment